November 2, 2007

Real quick

I wanted to make sure that I got my post in today. Very busy day. We went to T*arget first thing this morning, got a few things plus my usual Starbuks. I bet I would easily drop 5 pounds if I would just stop with the Starbucks already. Anyway, then Mr. Ian and I headed down to the C*hicago Premium Outlets - so fun!

Joey, sorry, I didn't find the hat. But, I did find a little gift for little Mr. O that I'm sending along with the cooler. :)

I found alot of stuff today - too much! Oh well, was a sunny, semi warm, beautiful day. Ian had fun stopping at all the little rides and sitting on them even though they weren't moving. :) I got some good deals and got the boys their Christmas Sweaters! I agonize over the whole sweater thing every year. I don't want them to have identical sweaters, but want them to be similar so they look nice.

Nick and I have dinner plans tonight. We are heading out to B*one Fish for dinner with some friends. So looking forward to tonight. So, I'm off to pick up, feed the kids and pick up the babysitter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking, Stacy! The little twit at the store has still never called me (a week and a half later). You're too sweet!