November 1, 2007

I'm going to do it.....

I will post everyday this month - I hope. :) Probably not going to post much today. I worked from 10 pm last night until 6 am this morning with just a 2 hour nap yesterday afternoon. It's going to be a LONG day with an almost 3 year old.

I only got the 2 hour nap because I had to go out with the boys for Halloween. I will post some pictures soon, just too tired to upload them right now. Ian was the CUTEST kangaroo ever!!! Everyone kept saying it and of course then felt the need to give him additional candy because of it. So, after bed last night a bunch of it disappeared. He is now currently walking around with a handful of suckers. Ethan told me his favorite part of Halloween is "free candy". Yikes, isn't it supposed to be dressing up??? At least that was Aidan's favorite part.

OK, I'm off for my lazy day of lounging on the couch. Happy November!

No comments: