November 6, 2007

A little nutty

Selling on e*bay makes me feel nutty. I get such a rush when people start bidding on my items. :) I am so crazed by it all though; I am constantly checking to see if people are bidding, how many watchers, how high is it at this time. Seven days I do this and sometimes I think I make myself really crazy over the whole thing.

This morning we had a meeting with the school for Ian. Thankfully they feel he doesn't need any other evaluations. We have one more meeting in December to go over everything with them to talk about the plan for his therapy. He was so good and just played while Nick and I had our meeting. Of course this meeting was only a little more than 1/2 an hour, so he wasn't ready to leave. We bribed him out by taking him to the movie store to rent a B*lue's Clue movie.

Ethan and Aidan are off the rest of the week - ugg, what am I going to do with them?? I plan to at least take them swimming one day, but need to keep them busy or they will torture each other. Three days off school for teacher conferences, I don't understand why so many days!

What the hell is up with Brothers and Sisters!!! I am so disappointed that Kitty lost the baby. I shouldn't be surprised, as I wondered from the beginning of that if she was going to actually have the baby. While I felt that way I was still holding out hope that it would happen. I just think it would make a great storyline for the show.

I have already done 8 loads of laundry this week!!!!!! Sometime I am actually going to keep track of how much I do in one week. Am I exciting or what?!? But, I just don't understand how I go through so much product. Not to mention that as soon as I seem to get through the laundry the damn hampers are full again - blech!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I HATE laundry. One of my pet peeves is when I think I have it ALL done, and then I'll find a pair of socks under the bed or something. I've been known (more than once) to strip the socks off of the kids and Kevin's feet while they're still wearing them, just so that I don't have left-overs after my whites are done! It's a sickness I tell you!

Sorry to make that all about me. I feel your pain, though!