November 7, 2007

Teacher conferences

First, Joey, I can so relate to you on the sock thing. I sometimes want to strip everyone naked so that there are no dirty clothes. :) I have recently started paying Ethan (part of his chores) to sort all the socks for me - I hate sorting all the socks.

Tonight was teacher conferences. All went really well. Ethan is way ahead when it comes to math and time and right where he should be for everything else. Aidan is doing very well. The writing samples compared to when he first started school (August) to now is amazing. Much more clear, uniform, etc. He's doing really great also, although he does talk to much - surprise, surprise. Can't imagine where he gets that from - huh??

Thank you Michelle, I am glad you brought up getting stuff together to scrapbook. I had better get started soon so I have it all ready to go next weekend. I am so in need of a good day of scrapbooking. I haven't done it in a couple of months, it's just so hard to find the time throughout the day. I can't leave my stuff out, so it's a big ordeal to get it all out and get some done. I'm still sad that the fun place Amy and I always went to closed down. We need to find a new location so that we can try and do it once month. It's always a good time to catch up on things and our scrapbooks too. :)

I need to check my ebay items again, four days left and already met the reserve on one of the items I'm selling - yee haw!!

No comments: