September 11, 2007

Fall???

We seemed to have suddenly went from summer to fall - NO IN BETWEEN!!! I love that time when you can just throw on jeans and a t-shirt. This morning when we headed off to the gym I had to have a jacket on -eeek! The boys needed them for the trip down to the bus stop. I reminded them dozens of times to make sure they don't forget to bring them home. The school always suggests writing their names in them, but when you pass them down it's difficult to do.

I keep forgetting to blog about how great Ian did with leaving his crib. Sometimes he just amazes me. We just took his crib down a few weeks ago and put him in a cute little bed from I*kea. No crying, no asking for his crib, not even getting out of bed! I feel like I just jinxed myself now, but we didn't have it near this easy with the other two. Although, note to self, get Ian a new sound machine. Since his had taken a dive right before summer we've used a floor fan as sound. Well, last night I didn't turn it on and I guess Ian got up in the middle of the night to turn it on. Nick about crapped his pants wondering who was in Ian's room. Then found himself laughing watching Ian trying to get the fan to where he likes it in the dark in the middle of the night. So, he really needs a new sound machine because he is not going to have a fan all winter long.

Very tired today. And I HAVE to get my stuff up on e-*bay before work tonight.

No comments: