September 24, 2007

Picture Day

Today is picture day at school for Ethan and Aidan. I had Nick style Aidan's hair this morning with his great spikes! He looks so cute. I hope Ethan's hair holds out until picture time. He's got those lovely little sprouts growing out - eeehhhh! I hate that you have to pick a package before the pictures are taken - I WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES FIRST!!!!

Last week we had a meeting with the school district and Ian's speech therapist. He qualifies for the therapy through the school. He will start right after winter break. He will go every day for 2 1/2 hours! I can have the bus pick him up, right in our driveway, no bus stop. So, with travel time I will have about three hours to MYSELF every, single day!!! I think he will "enjoy" the therapy through the school more so than the therapy he's getting now. It will be in a class setting with other kids. Every week when his therapist comes he melts down, he just doesn't like it at all. They are in the process of diagnosing him, for the life of me I can't remember what it's called, but basically his mouth, lips, etc. aren't getting the right cues from his brain to be able to for his mouth properly to say the words right.

Nick is on vacation this week. We aren't going anywhere just getting some house projects done. :) Tomorrow I'm spending the day shopping and having lunch with a friend - child free. :)

No comments: