August 16, 2007

It's that time of year

Time for my MIL to visit us. We fly her up once a year so she can see her grandchildren. We get along now, after 11 years of marriage, but I still get anxious about her visiting. I just still feel like I'm on eggshells alot, why is it so hard?

I take this class twice a week at the gym called Barbell Strength, to get 2 of the 3 days of weight training I need. Anyway, on Tuesday we did lunges during the class where we put a towel under the foot that extends and I am so sore! I feel like I should do them everyday at home. Maybe it will help get rid of the fat on my thighs. Is it even possible to get rid of that pesky fat on ones thighs?

So, I think there is a chance of rain all weekend - ick! We wanted to take MIL down to the city for one of the days, but I don't think that will be happening. I had went with some friends back in May down to Navy Pier and had such a wonderful time. It was the first time I actually made it there while in the city and I would like to take the kids. We'll see, maybe.

I've got to get the bathrooms cleaned, sheets changed and vacuum still before MIL arrives later today. So, I guess I should quit stalling by messing on the computer and get to work!

No comments: