November 14, 2007

This post is really for Tuesday

It's just after midnight, can't this still count as my Tuesday post?

Michelle, it was so good talking with you tonight. Sorry if I sounded funny at times, I was trying to conceal that I was on the phone while I was working. :) I'll be working tomorrow night again, so I'll keep my eyes out for more Cars just in case some come in tonight. I'll be sure to bring them all on Saturday.

Today I took Ian for a haircut, he just loves to get his haircut. He says to me after we left, "haircut looks nice", too cute!

Ethan was snooping around the basement, which he never does for fear a spider just might eat him. Anyway, he found some presents that I got for Ian. Of course he asked about them - thankfully asked me if they are for Ian's birthday. Well, I guess they are now. :( I guess mommy and daddy need to find better hiding spots. I know Ethan is reaching a point where he is starting to question these things and I won't lie to him about anything. I just worry that he won't be able to keep it from his brothers.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is next week already!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Great to talk to you too! SORRY Target that I took up so much of her WORK time! Cars is important! So is chit chatting with your girlfriends! I can not believe you stayed up late to BLOG. Go to bed girlie! U r probably tired this a.m. I like the TESTOTERONE comment. I don;t know how you do it. Have a good day!

Joanne said...

I understand the snooping thing! Actually, Meg didn't have to snoop too much! I had ordered something for Hannah that was going to be fron Santa. The UPS guy rang the doorbell while I was drying my hair yesterday, and I didn't hear it. Megan ran upstairs, yelling that a doll something got left on the porch!!! She couldn't shut up about it all day! Oh, well! I guess that's going to be a Hannah birthday present now!