August 27, 2007

Can it be????

I really have a child that just started 2nd grade!?! Sure is, Ethan arrived just 45 minutes late on his first day home. Not bad compared to the problems we had at the beginning of last year with the buses. He seemed very excited. I'm happy that there a couple of friends in his class from 1st grade. I always worry about my Ethan, he's just so shy. I was a bad mommy. : Ethan picked out Transformers binder, folder and notebook. I got a note from the teacher today that he can't use them because they are holding guns. EEEEKKKK!!! I didn't even realize they had guns in their hands, the boys just really liked the movie and wanted the folders, etc. for school. Now, of course, I already feel as though I have a black mark against us. Oh well, what can I do???

Aidan doesn't start until Wednesday and he is just going nuts. Today he proceeded to pick on, tease and whatever else he could think of to torture Ian. Tomorrow I'm hoping his little buddy can come over for a few hours for a play date and keep him occupied. Otherwise I think we'll have to go to the park or something for awhile after the gym.

I feel like we are just moving back into our house. I spend all day Saturday getting Ian set up in his new room (Aidan's old room). His new little bed is so cute! He actually slept in it all night last night - yeah Ian!!! I'm sure I just jinxed myself and tonight will be hell! Anyway, I worked Sunday, so I didn't get a whole lot done yesterday. Today after my morning trip to the gym I came right home and moved all the furniture into Ethan and Aidan's new room (Ian's old room). SO MUCH WORK!!! Although, it's nice that we will now have an actual spare bedroom for visitors. The boys are so excited to sleep in their new bunk beds tonight. Ian shows no excitement for his new "big boy" bed, as a matter of fact he was looking for his crib - uh-oh!

Soccer starts this week. So, Aidan is on Monday's and Wednesday's. Ethan has practice on Thursday's and games on Saturday mornings. I am now working Sunday's (still) and then Tuesday and Wednesday nights instead of Thursday's. So, it's busy, busy, busy. Why can't they have sports when school is out? It just seem so much busier to have extras when school is in session. I'd better just suck it up because it will be like this until Halloween.

No comments: