October 31, 2005

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

I've been using that phrase quite a bit lately. I guess it's better than some of the other words I would like to be saying. I really don't want my children to talk so I'm always look for good phrases to use during times of frustration.

I want to thank everyone who has been posting messages to my blog! :) I'm trying to respond to all of them, but some of them bounce back to me. One day, real soon, I need to sit down and figure out how to do everything in my blog. I've thought of creating a really cool blog, you know those ones you have to pay for, with lots of cool graphics and stuff. But, I first have to get to the point where I am consistently keeping up with my blog. I just think some of the other blogs that I read look so cool! Mine is just so - blah. Anyway, I am reading all the posts made and appreciate them greatly, especially those great supportive comments. :)

I've been a little grumpy the last week. I think I'm just adjusting to adding a part-time job to the mix. I keep forgetting, people asked where I'm working and (drum roll) T*arget. I know, nothing fancy and I'm so not using my degree at all. But, I get to get out of the house (guaranteed) three times a week, be around and converse with other adults and make a little extra spending money. When we first moved here I worked there over Christmas and made a few good friends and had a good time. Also, I lost 10 pounds!! I'm hoping that will happen again. I guess just adding all that extra walking around made a huge difference. I volunteered to open every other Sunday morning to help set the ad. Well, I have to be there at 5 am!! Can you believe that S*tarbucks isn't even open yet!! Yesterday was the first day, and I thought I would just swing through on my way in, NOT OPEN - EEEKKK! Now I work at a SuperT*arget and there is actually a S*tarbucks located in the store, but of course they don't open until the store opens. :( So, I started my day with a P*epsi. Needless to say I was one tired girl last night, I fell asleep during my favorite show G*rey's A*natomy. :( I tried really hard to stay awake.

Can you all believe how quickly Christmas will be here?!?! I have usually started my shopping by now, I have one stinking gift - grr! Although, this year I decided we are going to draw names and that probably won't happen until Thanksgiving. But, that's no excuse I should have started S*anta's shopping by now. Oh well, I can't wait to get my decorations out. I LOVE Christmas.

Since I have decided to have my surgery that means putting my trip to Hawaii off. I'm on the fence about this one. We are only putting it off a year, but a part of me is still sad about it. It will be our 10 year wedding anniversary in July - yeah! :) We won't be in Hawaii celebrating. :( But, putting it off a year we will be able to still go with my best friend A and her husband who celebrates their 10 year anniversary just two short months after Nick and I do. And, if I get myself into shape I may just be able to wear that bikini my wonderful, dear husband so badly wants to see me in. :)

Cutting all these trips up to W*isconsin out has helped me keep a regular schedule of making it to the gym. And, that my friends makes me feel really good about myself. Now if only the fat would melt a little bit more quickly. I mean really is that asking too much!?!?

Ok, the dryer is done. My never ending laundry load is calling out to me. I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!!!! I'll be back soon to post picutre of my favorite boys in their costumes. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Stacy, you will have to let me know how you like working at Target. Sometimes I think about doing something like that, but I never seem to get off my butt to do it.

Now I am off to do my loads of never-ending laundry :)