July 13, 2005

Here I am....

So, I’ve been inspired by the many others who have started blogging that I’ve decided to join. Not that I really think that I’m that interesting, but it may be good for me to get my words out. I’ve tried journaling the old fashioned way, pen and paper, and just couldn’t find the time to keep up.

Let me start by saying I’m a horrible writer. You will probably come across many grammatical errors, sorry. I am a numbers person, always have been. I think that’s been my big reason of taking so long in starting a blog. There are many that I follow and the people who write them have awesome writing skills.

I currently stay at home with my three beautiful little boys, Ethan (5), Aidan (3), and Ian (6 mos.). They do keep me on my toes. I will have lots of tales to tell of my boys. I’m sure that Aidan, especially, will provide some good humor. We really have to watch our conversations around him as he really listens and repeats everything. For example, my husband just had a vasectomy on Friday and was telling me it really wasn’t bad. He was explaining to me that the numbing process was all that bothered him as “it felt like I got kicked in the nuts”. Well, we weren’t really thinking about the kids listening when I later heard Aidan telling Ethan “daddy got kicked in the nuts, he did”.

Personality wise you could say that I am shy, but once someone starts the conversation with me I can talk for hours. I’m just not very good at first meeting others. And if you can’t tell by now, I tend to ramble.

There is a little introduction about myself. I’m looking forward to posting all kinds of thing here. It is not just about my children, it’s about my life.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

WELCOME!
Can't wait to hear all about your family!

imstacy said...

Awww ladies, thanks for posting to blog. I was so excited to see some comments!