July 25, 2005

E.T.

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted since Thursday - eek! I'm trying not to stress about it as that is not my purpose of having a blog. I haven't been around much because I'm trying to get everything under the sun listed on E-Bay. Business is booming over there for me. I still have a bunch of baby clothes and maternity clothes to list, but things are selling! I make myself crazy by checking my listings all the time, maybe it's not such a good thing for me to be doing. I sure don't mind the extra money :)

Can you say holy heat!?! I think tomorrow is supposed to start a cool down. I've always been a summer gal, but I can say after this one I think I am becoming a fall kind of person. I went out grocery shopping yesterday and the air was stifling.

My title, well let's just say we have a new member in our family. Yes my friends, Aidan has an imaginary friend and his name is E.T. Ethan never had an imaginary friend so I find it really very cute. Today he also had Kasper the Ghost over for awhile. Where he came up with these I don't know because he's never seen the movie. But, I had to make room for E.T. in the car to go to the doctor's office. Anyone ever dealt with imaginary friends? I'm assuming I should just keep playing along and not worry about it.

I took Ethan shopping over the weekend and got him a new backpack and new shoes for school. He actually picked out a new pair of tennis shoes and they tie, no zippers or velcro. So, he has to learn to tie his shoes because it's my understanding that the teachers will not tie the children's shoes. I made this very clear to him and he said he's ready to learn, so I'm leaving that learning experience up to dad as I'm not sure I would have the patience. But, I must throw in there that he wanted to try in the store while trying them on and while he didn't do it he did have the right idea. So, maybe it won't be to difficult for him.

I'm really upset because he starts school so early - August 24th! Nick is going to be up in Wisconsin taking some classes and we had all kinds of stuff planned. Now the boys and I will have to head back home for school, no fun for mom and dad. :(

I've had this nasty head cold, ick! Of course I can't take anything since I'm still nursing. That just bites the big one. I know I would feel so much better if I could just take some sudafed. It's times like these that make me just want to say the hell with nursing, I'm done. I am reaching, or should say I'm at the point where I want my body back. I'm getting tired of nursing. But, I'm such a cheapo about paying for formula. I guess since I'm not working and I don't have any problems nursing I just can't justify the expense of going to formula. Now that Ian's 7 months old I do keep formula around so if I'm not here for a feeding or there's no frozen milk then he can have some formula.

The post is just a bunch of rambling about nothing really. My life is just so exciting, I know you are just glued here waiting for my next big adventure. Hopefully my next post will bring something more interesting to the table, or should I say screen.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hey, you sound as exciting as me!
Ebay is cool! I bought most of my maternity clothes on Ebay and some really cute outfits for Ryan (I love the Very Hungry Caterpillar stuff from Carters and it is hard to find!)